It's that time again, Pulsar 1.103.0 is available now!
Check out our newest Regular Release for Pulsar! Available Now!
What is new in 1.103.0?
With this release, we have a number of quality-of-life updates to make things just that little bit easier.
One big change is a new settings search page! No longer will you have to trawl through the settings and packages to find that one pesky bit of config, now everything is just a few keystrokes away! This feature is still experimental and will have more updates and tweaks coming, but please feel free to provide feedback so we can continue to improve it.
We have some updates to our snippets, autocomplete-css, and github packages, which you can read about in the change log, that bring about a whole host of improvements from updated UI to new functionality to really improve your coding experience!
Of course, no update would be complete without a massive thank you to our wonderful community, especially our contributors and donors who are making all this possible.
And as ever, happy coding. See you among the stars!
- The Pulsar Team
- Added a new feature to Search for Pulsar's settings
- Updated the completions provided by
autocomplete-cssto be as bleeding edge as possible.
- Updated the instructions and look of the login flow for the
- Snippet transformations no longer have an implied global flag, bringing them into compatibility with snippets in most other editors.
- Snippets can now be given command names instead of tab triggers, and thus can now be assigned to key shortcuts in
- Added: feature: Implement Search Settings Ability @confused-Techie
- Added: Show Settings Icon in Status Bar @confused-Techie
- Added: Add Automated updated of
- Bumped: ppm: Update submodule to 9af239277180f2a9ee9e86714 @Spiker985
- Bumped: ppm: Update submodule to 915cbf6e5f9ea1141ef5dcaf8 @DeeDeeG
- Bumped: deps: Bump github to v0.36.15-pretranspiled @DeeDeeG
- Added: actually cache based on sha @Meadowsys
- Bumped: Bump
snippetsto bb00f9 @savetheclocktower
- Added: [skip-ci] Small Readme Touchup @confused-Techie
- Added: json language - add .har extension @wesinator
- Added: Bundle
- Added: Add GitHub Token to Doc CI @Spiker985
- Added: Add Setup Node to Package Tests @confused-Techie
- Added: feat: add dev.pulsar_edit.Pulsar.metainfo.xml @cat-master21
- Added: Add
commandproperty that registers a command name for a snippet @savetheclocktower
- Removed: Remove implicit
gflag from snippet transformations @savetheclocktower
- Fixed: Fix failing specs @mauricioszabo
- Added: cleanup and rename @Sertonix
- Added: rebrand git-tab-view @icecream17
- Added: lib: Update login instructions for PATs, not OAuth @DeeDeeG
- Fixed: src: Update default Pulsar install paths @DeeDeeG
- Bumped: deps: Upgrade npm to 6.14.18 @DeeDeeG
- Fixed: Fix installing with yarn on Windows @DeeDeeG
- Fixed: Fix inability to notice newer versions of git-installed packages @savetheclocktower
- Added: meta: Actually sync yarn.lock @DeeDeeG